Whether you are a new business person – starting your own business for the first time, or a seasoned business person who has conquered all of your business markets – having an aggressive yet ethical attorney on your side is important.
When you start or purchase your own business, it is important to know that you have all of your contracts in place and your entity properly selected and set up for your particular purposes. Our attorney’s have the experience and know-how to help you do just that. There are many different aspects to doing business; the legal side is one that should not be an aspect you should tackle on your own. It is always best to have your attorney evaluate and implement the legal side of your business from inception and throughout the term of your business. Our attorney’s will be able to help you:
- Select and create the right entity for you (Corporation, LLC, Partnership, Limited Partnership, etc.)
- Draft and/or review your corporate by-laws, partnership agreement, operating agreement, or any other related internal or organization company documents
- Draft or review contracts for sale, purchase, lease of the business
- Draft or review employment agreements, contractor agreements, employment offer letters, or any other contracts or agreements required in the usual course of your business
- Audit your company records from time to time to make sure you are following corporate formalities as required by the laws of the state of Texas
- Real Estate Contract Review and Preparation
The attorney’s at the Law Office of Mili Patel have significant experience and knowledge on each of these subject matters, and more. You need one person that you can rely on to take care of all of your business’ legal needs. That person needs to be experienced, aggressive, and ethical.
Call us today at 972-332-3484 for your Business Law issue consultation.